Numatic Specialised SSIVD1800PH Engineering Separator Vacuum
The SSIVD1800PH has all the great features of the dump hose version but with the addition of an electric pump that can be manually switched on and off to empty the machine, this allows for the machine to be emptied into a raised receptacle. This is ideal for emptying the coolant from the hoover into a drum or back into the machine reservoir.
The SSIVD is fitted with a stainless steel mesh filter basket that catches any debris bigger than 1mm in size, filtering any collected coolant, allowing for the swarf to be collected separately for recycling.
A large cyclonic inlet allows hoses ranging from 32mm to 76mm to be used with the machine, allowing the operator to tailor the machine to the application at hand.
The body and head of the machine are built from durable StructoFoam, a strong and hard-wearing material that offers a great weight saving over metal alternatives. A tubular steel chassis with big wheels and a handle provides exceptional mobility allowing the machine to be moved with ease even when full.
Supplied with complete BB7 Kit, with plenty of accessories in 38mm available to tailor the machine to your needs.
- Recycle mineral coolant and swarf - Swarf is collected and separated out from the coolant by a stainless steel filter basket,
- Empty into a raised receptacle - An electric pump allows the machine to be emptied quickly and easily into a raised vessel,
- Exceptional mobility - Provided by large wheels and a rigid chassis,
- Cyclonic inlet - allows fitment of a range of hose sizes from 32mm through to 76mm,
- Supplied with accessory kit - Ready to start work right out the box.
- Don't need to empty the machine into a raised receptacle? - Try the gravity emptied version,
- I don't need to separate out what I collect - Check out this swarf vacuum.
- Mineral based coolant oil removal,
- Wet swarf removal,
- Medium - Heavy use,
- Engineering workshops,
- Schools and colleges,
- Maintenance applications,
- General wet pick up.
This vacuum cleaner is made to order so has extended delivery times of up to 3 weeks. Please contact us prior to ordering for further information.
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Also Available)|
|Finance Options||Finance This Product From £23 Per WEEK!|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.