- £1,189.04 each
- Ex VAT: £990.87
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Product Code:SSIVD 1800 DH
- Availability:In Stock
When you need to separate out the swarf from the coolant rather than just collecting it the SSIVD1800DH and its variants are the machines to look at. These high capacity machines are built to be used within an industrial engineering environment and are therefore very strong and built to last.
The key application of this machine is the collection of wet swarf and coolant from milling and other machines for recycling. The machine collects the swarf picked up by the machine and holds it within an internal 30 litre stainless steel basket separating it out from any collected coolant.
The body and head of the machine is made from a durable material called StructoFoam, it is lightweight yet exceptionally strong and hard wearing. A tubular steel chassis supports the drum, it is fitted with large wheels making the vacuum cleaner very mobile and stable even on uneven surfaces.
Twin By-pass motors provide plenty of suction allowing the SSIVD1800 to collect larger deposits without issue. A cyclonic entry allows the machine to accept hoses varying in size from 32mm right up to 76mm.
Once the machine is full it can be easily emptied of any collected coolant by using the built in dump hose to drain the drum, the swarf basket can then be lifted out and tipped into the desired receptacle.
- Separate wet swarf from coolant - Ideal for recycling waste and coolant oil,
- Twin Motors - Powerful and capable of dealing with large deposits,
- Durable Construction - Built from StructoFoam and designed to stand the test of time,
- Able to accept multiple sizes of hose - Capable of accepting hoses ranging in diameter between 32mm and 76mm,
- Ideal for Medium - Heavy use applications
- Don't require the ability to separate collected swarf from coolant? - Try the WVD900SC swarf vacuum,
- Want a machine that can automatically empty it's self? - Check out the SSIVD1800AP.
- Mineral based coolant oil removal,
- Wet swarf removal,
- Medium - Heavy use,
- Engineering workshops,
- Schools and colleges,
- Maintenance applications,
- General wet pick up.
This vacuum cleaner is made to order so has extended delivery times of up to 3 weeks. Please contact us prior to ordering for further information.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Also Available)|