In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information Avern may collect about you;
- How Avern will use information we collect about you;
- Whether Avern will disclose your details to anyone else;
Information Avern may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
- Your computers IP address,
- Your worldwide geographical location,
- Your Internet browser details,
- The site which referred you to us,
- How long you stayed on our site,
- Which pages you viewed.
Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and Avern, including.Name, Address, Phone Number
Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from Avern, including Name, Address, Phone Number
Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Avern, including email address, Name, Address, Phone Number
How Avern will use your personal data
Avern will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
- For website administration purposes, which means that Avern may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance),
- To personalise the way that content on the Avern website is presented to you.
- To allow the Avern website to enable any services you are registered with.
- To enable us to send to you any goods which have been purchased via the Avern website,
- To allow Avern to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website for example: statements & invoices,
- To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications,
- To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you,
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Avern website,
We may provide your personal information to carefully selected third parties without your consent.
Who Avern may disclose your personal information to.
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
We may use Session cookies and Persistant cookies on the Avern website.
We use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the Avern website; Session cookies do not reside on your computer permanently and will be deleted when you close your browser.
We use persistent cookies to allow our website to recognise you every time you visit the Avern website; Persistent cookies reside on your computer until they are either deleted or they reach a specified expiration date.
Any advertisers on our site many also place cookies on your local machine.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable, including this one.
We may also use your personal information:
To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales;
International data transfer
Any personal information that is submitted to us may be stored and transferred between countries which do not have copyright laws as protecting as the EU. By providing us your information to us you agree to such international data transfer and storage.
How Avern secure's your personal data
Avern take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
We will store all personal information on our secure servers.
Any transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information Avern holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to Avern
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Avern accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Avern Cleaning Supplies needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Avern Cleaning Supplies permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Avern Cleaning Supplies legitimate interests
- Avern Cleaning Supplies needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Avern Cleaning Supplies follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Avern Cleaning Supplies uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Avern Cleaning Supplies has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Avern Cleaning Supplies does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.