The HZD900 is the largest, dynamic and most powerful hazardous dust vacuum cleaner currently on the market from Numatic. It is excellent for the removal of asbestos dust and sand containing silica which can both be harmful to health if collected with a standard machine.
The HZD900 has been tested and achieves an impressive 99.95% filtration efficiency making it ideal for the safe removal of hazardous dust. It is also very effortless to maintain for everyday use making it a dependable and steadfast machine.
This machine is equipped with two powerful Twinflo Motors along with an all-metal head and StructoFoam body ensuring it is ideal for optimal use within an industrial environment where vacuum cleaners tend to be utilised often and can experience wear and tear.
With a sizable capacity, large wheels and its powerful motors this machine offers substantial cleans for a safer working environment.
Large Hepaflo bags make this hazardous dust vacuum straightforward and safe to empty and unload.
- Big Capacity - Allowing you to carry on cleaning for longer.
- Big Wheels - Allowing for better mobility when moving from one area to another.
- Durable Construction - Longer life span of the machine, able to take knocks on the chin.
- Suitable for Hazardous Dust - Protect your staff and clients from Hazardous Dust.
- Next Size Up - This is as big as it gets.
- Next Size Down - Try the HZ750
- Need Less Power? - Try the HZ900
Return to Hazardous Dust H Class Vacuum Cleaners
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (110V also Available)|
|Filtration||H13 Hepa - 99.95% - Type H to (IEC 60 335-2-69)|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.