The HZ900 (previously named the HZQ900) is the ultimate hazardous vacuum for those who need a big capacity machine with industrial durability.
Every hazardous machine is tested before leaving the factory to ensure it meets the required 99.95% filtration efficiency of a hazardous specification machine. Screw on dust caps cover the inlet and outlet ports of the vacuum to ensure that the machine is sealed when not in use or being transported.
The large wheels and integral trolley make the HZQ900 very mobile and easy to move around on site.
What kind of dust can I collect with Hazardous Vacuums?
Hazardous Dust (H Class)
- Silica Dust
- Lead Dust- ( May Require Type22 Vacuum )
- Pine- Wood Dust
- Filling Materials
- Clay Dust
- Hardwood Dust
- Synthetic Mineral Fibre - Glass Wool
- Mineral Fibre / Asphalt
- Big Capacity - Huge 35L bag capacity
- Big wheels - Easy to move around the workshop.
- Industrial Construction - Can take a knock here and there.
- Next Size Up - This is as big as it gets.
- Next Size Down - Try the HZ750.
- More Powerful - Try the HZD900.
Return to Hazardous Dust H Class Vacuum Cleaners
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Available)|
|Filtration||H13 Hepa - 99.95% - Type H to (IEC 60 335-2-69)|
|Finance Options||Finance This Product From £23 Per WEEK!|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.