The NTD750M Utility Vacuum are Numatics Specialised departments solution for those who are working in environments where the dust being collected could be hazardous to health, such as the pharmaceutical industry. This vacuum has been adapted from the standard base machine to include a Hepa module that when used with NVM-4BH bags provides a filtration efficiency of 99.97%. Although it is suited to use with some potentially hazardous dust it is not advised to use this machine with carcinogenic dust such as asbestos, or soot dust, instead we recommend that a hazardous machine is used in these circumstances.
The 750M is built to industrial standards with an all steel drum and trolley providing exceptional durability. The StructoFoam head houses twin 960W motors, these provide plenty of suction and allow for the collection of heavier deposits.
- Hepa Module - Ideal for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Durable Construction - Will stand the test of time
- Easy to Use - Built around a tried and tested design.
- Need a hazardous specification machine? - Try HZDQ750.
- Just want a standard machine? - Try the NTD750
- Not sure? - Give us a call and we will be happy to help you find the correct machine for the task at hand.
|Motor Power||960W x 2|
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (Also in 110V)|
|Finance Options||Finance This Product From £23 Per WEEK!|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.