Nilfisk CR1500 Warehouse Combination Ride On Scrubber Dryer - 56514852When the demand is for a machine capable of really heavy duty industrial cleaning performance, the Nilfisk CR 1500 supplies the answer. With an all steel construction, wrap around bumpers, king-sized tanks and hopper and a powerful 3-litre engine, this combination machine is built to perform under the toughest of conditions.
The machines cleaning power is enhanced by disc brushes and a hydraulic system that provides a scrub brush pressure of 272 kg on the floor. The real performance capability of the CR 1500 gives outstanding results and impressive productivity gains that quickly repay investment costs. When cleaning conditions are severe, nothing compares with the strength, power, and reliability of the Nilfisk CR 1500.
We Recommend a free demonstration / Test Drive with no hidden costs on any of our floor care products to ensure this is the right machine for you - Click Here .
- Wide scrubbing area (137 cm), a sweeping width of 152 cm, 11 km/h working speed, plus 380 litre capacity solution and recovery tanks provide high productivity
- Huge hopper with 454 litre capacity provides increased operational time, and a dump height of 152 cm for emptying into any container
- Oil and grease is removed in one pass thanks to 272 kg scrubbing pressure
- Rear wheel power steering for better traction control
- Adjustable scrubbing pressure provides first class cleaning regardless of dirt level or floor condition
|Finance Options||Finance This Product From £23 Per WEEK!|
|Climb Rate||Max Climbing Rate 14%|
|Motor Power||LPG , 3 Cyl , 86HP ,3.0L|
|One-Touch Control Panel||Included|
|Automatic Speed Reduction||Included|
|Back Up Warning Alarm||Included|
|Adjustable Steering & Seat||Included|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.