THIS MACHINE IS DISCONTINUED - PLEASE SEE THIS MACHINE AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
The ATX 750-2 is approved for use in Zone 22 D (dust) "H" Class environments. These environments contain dust that is potentially explosive, such as bakeries, flour mills, sugar and coffee processing areas. It is also suitable for standard hazardous dust such as asbestos.
Certification is as follows: Class H, Zone 22, II 3 D Ex tD A22 IP64 T100oC.
Comes supplied with full Atex Kit shown above in additional images.
To ensure this machine is used in the appropriate area (Zone 22), a formal risk assessment must be carried out by a competent person or certified body in order to meet the latest ATEX 137 Directive 1999/92/EC.
Visit www.hse.gov.uk (for the UK only)
- Spark ignition sensitivity
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (cloud)
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (layer/depth)
- Thermal instability
- Chemical instability
- Static electricity generation
- Explosion severity
- Flammable gas generation
- Impact of collected materials
- Burning behaviour
- The ATEX certification code for the machine being assessed
- For dust with ignition energy, less than 1mJ additional restrictions of the labour authorities may apply
Return to Hazardous Dust Vacuum Cleaners.
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz|
|Finance Options||Finance This Product From £23 Per WEEK!|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.