- £805.20 each
- Ex VAT: £671.00
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:NTD2003-2
- Availability:In Stock
Numatic NTD2003 Industrial Dry Vacuum Cleaner With Cyclonic Entry
The Numatic NTD2003 is designed for all those tasks where a big vacuum isn't big enough and only a huge vacuum will do to save time emptying the drum. The large 60-litre drum provides enough capacity for almost any task and includes a cyclonic entry, allowing for better separation of dust and debris and also allows the use of large diameter hoses and gulper tools,
This large vacuum has found its home within many a factory, warehouse, farm and construction site, where it can deal with almost any task thrown at it and also take the rough and tumble incurred in these sorts of environments. The manoeuvrability of this machine is exceptional, especially when the overall size of the vacuum is considered, this mobility is provided by a heavy duty trolley with large transit wheels. The trolley can be removed from the vacuum during servicing and transit if required.
The filtration on the Numatic NTD2003 also lives up to the huge size of the machine, it has a giant 457mm filter basket that includes an external shaker, this allows the operator to manually shake the filter should it start to block without taking the head off the machine.
Suction is provided by twin 960W motors, ensuring that the vacuum will never be lacking in power, these motors are encased within a StructoFoam head for protection and added durability. An easy to replace mains cable is fitted to the machine, as Numatic understand that occasionally in industrial environments power cables get caught, snagged and torn when this does happen the cable can simply be unplugged from the machine and a new one fitted without any special tools or knowledge being required.
A full 38mm accessory set as shown above is included with the machine, built to the same high standards as the test of the machine.
- Huge Capacity - As big as they come.
- High Power - Powered by Twin 1200W motors.
- Easy Shake Filter - Shake the filter with an external plunger to free any debris from it, without taking the head off the machine.
- Cyclonic Entry - For better efficiency when dealing with fine dust and debris.
- Big Wheels - Provide high stability and mobility.
- Easy Replace Mains Cable - Ensuring that uptime is kept to a maximum.
Alternative Machines -
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Motor Power||960W x 2|
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (Also in 110V)|