Commercial Henry Hoover Dry Vacuum Cleaner Numatic NRV240 Was (NRV200)
The Commercial Henry Hoover (also known as the Numatic NRV200-11 & NRV240 ) has become the cornerstone of commercial vacuum cleaning, if you are a contract cleaner or have worked in any public building you have no doubt used an NRV200 at some point and found it easy to work with and effective.
This commercial version of Henry Hoover is ideal for use in almost all environments where daily “normal” vacuuming is to take place that includes Schools, Hospitals, factories, offices and even in the Home.
The NRV240 has great reliability
The NRV240 is exceptionally popular with the commercial cleaning world as it has through time proven itself to be very reliable. When used correctly the vacuum should be expected to last well into 6+ years of age, with some machine even reaching a decade old and still going strong. The vacuum is supplied with a long 2-year warranty; this covers any manufacturing faults and includes free collection, repair and return of the vacuum cleaner in the very unlikely event of a breakdown.
How is this different from the normal Henry?
There are a few key differences between the normal Henry vacuum cleaner and the commercial version these are as follows;
- The Commecial version has a longer power cable at 12.5metres long, where a standard Henry only has a 10-metre power cable.
- A stronger drum design intended for commercial applications. A bumper ring around the front wheels provides protection for Henry should he bump into anything.
- Larger front wheels, this improves stability and mobility over uneven surfaces
- Ideal For
- Commercial Use
- Home Use
- Contract Cleaners
- Office Use
- School Use
- Hotel Use
- Nursing Homes
Simple To Operate
This Numatic vacuum cleaner is exceptionally easy to use due to its common sense construction, all the tubes are easy to change around to suit the job at hand, as well as the floor wand being able to get under tables and chairs without having to move all the furniture around.
Easy to Store
Wand Docking makes storing the floor tool very easy as it simply clips onto the back of the drum neatly, and out of the way. This feature is only included on the very latest models that Avern stocks, no longer do you need to balance the wand in a corner.
A re-wind cable makes the vacuum easy to store, and means no messy cable looped over the back of the machine when in storage, it also allows the vacuum to accommodate a 12.5 Metre long cable!
Take him anywhere
Large rear wheels and big front caster wheels make the NRV 200-21 very stable on its feet, the strong hose connection on the vacuum means you can tow him along behind you wherever you need to clean and he will happily follow.
Lightweight yet strong construction
The commercial Henry vacuum only weighs 6.9Kg making him very lightweight when compared to many upright vacuum cleaners. This makes tackling stairs easy, simply wind in the cable and carry him.
What does the NRV200 come with?
The vacuum comes supplied with a comprehensive high-quality accessory kit that will cater to most standard applications. The NA1 kit includes a combination floor tool that is very good for use on hard floors and carpets alike, it features a kick over switch that drops brushes down from the floor tool, tailoring the clean to your requirements. A soft dusting brush allows for quick and easy cleaning of skirting boards, door frames, picture rails and fireplaces.
All the accessories in the kit are 32mm in diameter and very easy to connect and disconnect.
Do I need the optional Airo brush?
If you are cleaning mainly hard floors with barely any carpet, then the standard floor tool is perfectly sufficient and you will not need an Airobrush.
If on the other hand, you have lots of carpets then the Airo brush is certainly something to consider, it uses the suction power of the vacuum to power a rotary brush that beats dust and loses fibres from the carpet providing a deeper and more thorough clean. The Airo brush is also very popular with pet owners as it can draw pet hairs from carpets very effectively.
Do they do a bagless Henry?
The commercial Henry does indeed need bags to operate correctly and efficiently, this is however not a bad thing.
- It makes emptying the vacuum a much cleaner process as it contains all the dust in one neat sealed package.
- The bags also provide 3 additional layers of filtration, that are specially designed to work in this size of the vacuum, and therefore do not noticeably effect suction as they are being used. This additional filtration also protects the vacuums main filter, cutting down on maintenance and the need to “wash filters” as per bagless vacuum cleaners.
- They are cheap to buy and hold a lot! Each bag will hold 9 litres of waste. Each bag will last in the average household for around 2 – 4 weeks, so if you consider the savings over buying a “bagless Vacuum” you could fund enough bags for nearly 10 years!
Other than that the vacuum cleaners are identical in design and use the same motors, and share many other features.
I don’t like Henry looking at me!
The face moulding on the very latest generation of vacuums that we stock is removable, so if you don’t like your vacuum looking at you whilst you clean, you can quickly and easily remove the face.
What are the differences between the different colours?
The different colour choices reflect only the colour of the drum as some sites require colour coding of cleaning items for different areas. We carry all colours in stock and these include Yellow, Blue, Green and of course the ever popular Red.
Great 5 Star Reviews!
Check out what our customers think of the commercial Henry further down the page, we have lots of great reviews for him!
- Exceptional Durability - Built for commercial work,
- Excellent Energy Efficiency - New super energy efficient motor uses less power but still delivers excellent cleaning performance,
- Lots of accessories available - If you have a specialist job to take on there will be a part suitable for it available.
- Service information and spares readily available - letting you get the maximum lifespan from your machine.
If you have special requirements you may want to look at the following machines:
**Free Next Day Delivery applies to Red 240V machines only when ordered before 2 pm and not showing as "due in".
|Energy Rating (A-G)||A|
|Carpet Cleaning (A-G)||E|
|Hard Floor Cleaning (A-G)||F|
|Dust Re-Emmissions (A-G)||C|
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (110V available)|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households