- £617.48 each
- Ex VAT: £514.57
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Product Code:HZQ570
- Availability:In Stock
The HZ570 (previously called the HZQ570) is a medium sized hazardous dust vacuum cleaner designed for industrial applications. It features a strong StructoFoam body coupled with an all steel head and large castor wheels, ensuring that this hazardous dust vacuum is stable and durable enough for site use.
Built for use in areas where hazardous dust is present the HZQ570 provides an incredible 99.95% filtration efficiency. This hazardous vacuum when properly maintained will keep hazardous dust from becoming airborne and therefore keep the operator and those in the area from inhaling dust that could potentially cause health problems.
Highly mobile and easy to use the HZQ570 is essential for use in areas where asbestos, silica and fiberglass dust is present.
- Large Capacity - 23 Litres of capacity ensure you can clean for longer without stopping
- Durable Drum - Strong enough to take on site and keep in the back of the van.
- Compact Size - Still small enough to take from site to site with ease.
Return to Hazardous Dust H Class Vacuum Cleaners
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Motor Power||960 W|
|Cleaning Range||26.8 m|
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Available)|
|Filtration||H13 Hepa - 99.95% - Type H to (IEC 60 335-2-69)|