- £479.99 each
- Ex VAT: £399.99
- Free Next Working Day Delivery *
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:833108
- Availability:In Stock
Numatic WVD900 Wet And Dry Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
The WVD900 is the largest and most powerful machine in the industrial wet and dry vacuum range for a number unless you require a bigger capacity. The large capacity and twin motors found within this machine make it ideal for industrial, heavy commercial and construction applications alike.
This wet and dry vac has been built with some great features to ensure this wet dry vacuum can survive the rough and tumble of an industrial or heavy-duty environment. StructoFoam is used for the head and drum of the vacuum, a material that is very strong yet light weight. An easy to change power cable requiring no specialist tools or knowledge means downtime is kept to a minimum should it ever be damaged. Big rear wheels capable of dealing with steps and ledges, as well as big front castors ensure that any corner of a site or workshop can easily be accessed.
Emptying the vacuum is very easy as it features a tipping handle, allowing it to be tipped into a drain or receptacle quickly and easily.
Twin 1060W motors ensure that there is LOTS of suction, collecting spills or drying off floors far faster than other machines. The ability to use this machine for both wet and dry applications makes it further suited to site use as you only need one machine on site rather than two saving space.
- Twin Motors - Provide plenty of suction for almost any task.
- Wet and Dry - Supplied with everything needed to work wet or dry.
- StructoFoam Construction - Can take the rough with the smooth.
- Big wheels - Easy to move around on site and over obstacles.
- Want a smaller machine? - Try the WVD570 Compact Vacuum,
- Don't need all that power? - Try the WV900 single motor vacuum.
Return to Industrial Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaners.
*Next Working Day Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes Highlands, NI & Islands). Valid Only for orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday.
|Motor Power||1060W x 2|
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (Also in 110V)|