- £824.04 each
- Ex VAT: £686.70
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Product Code:WVD2000DH-2
- Availability:In Stock
Heavy Duty Numatic WVD2000-2 Industrial Wet Vacuum With Large Capacity
The WVD2000 (also known as the WVD2000DH) offers a huge 90 Litre dry capacity and a wet capacity of 70 litres making it ideal for use in food and dairy production areas where large quantities of water often need removing after washing down machinery. This suitability to food production environments is further proved by the materials used within the construction of the machine, a stainless steel trolley and accessories coupled with a StructoFoam head and drum ensure that rust will not be an issue and the vacuum will stand the test of time.
It is powered by twin 1060W bypass motors offering excellent performance with a total motor power of 2400W.
The large capacity of this machine does not make the WVD2000 any less mobile or maneuverable, this is down to its large castor wheels and rear wheels that are more than capable of negotiating rough or uneven flooring. A dump hose at the rear of the machine also makes this vacuum cleaner quick to empty into drains, allowing for a quick turnaround time once full.
The accessory pack supplied includes stainless steel tubes and StructoFoam heads.
- Huge Capacity - The biggest capacity wet vacuum that we do, with a 90 Litre dry capacity and 70 Litre wet capacity.
- Dual Purpose - The ability to use the machine in both wet and dry roles is ideal for mobile operations where it is not feasible to transport two machines.
- High Powered Suction - Twin motors ensure there is a surplus of suction at your fingertips, ideal for even the heaviest tasks.
- Trolley Construction - A durable and removable stainless steel chassis provides ease of transport and emptying.
- Want a smaller machine? - Try the WVD900 Wet Dry Vacuum.
Return to Industrial Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaners.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Motor Power||1060W x 2|
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (Also in 110V)|