- £672.00 each
- Ex VAT: £560.00
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:WVD1800DH-2
- Availability:In Stock
The WVD1800DH (sometimes referred to as the WVD1800) is a large industrial specification wet use vacuum, It is ideal for those who need to collect large quantities of water then drain it away into a low-level receptacle or drain. The DH at the end of this machines product code indicates that this machine is emptied via a dump hose, this means that the wet vacuum cleaner machine does not need to be tipped to empty, a simple hose with a rubber bung can be lowered down to a drain point and the machine will self empty (with the assistance of gravity)
Twin motors ensure that this machine has bags of power, ensuring every last drop of water is collected from the surface being worked on. This machine is very popular with roofing contractors and builders alike as it is highly mobile due to its huge wheels and trolley design.
StructoFoam construction makes this machine lightweight for its size, and also incredibly strong and resilient to abrasion and impact. A comprehensive BS6 accessory kit completes the package offering 38mm diameter pipes and sturdy floor tool.
- Big 70L wet Capacity - Clean for longer between emptying stops,
- Dump Hose Empty - No tipping required,
- Twin Motors - Plenty of suction to dry off surfaces and collect large spills,
- StructoFoam Body - Very hard wearing and able to take some rough and tumble.
- Removable Cable - Easy to change "kettle type" mains cable makes maintenance easy if it should ever become damaged.
- Want an automatically emptying version? - Try the WVD1800AP auto pump wet vacuum.
- Want less suction? - Check out the WV1800DH with a single motor.
Return to Industrial Wet Vacuum Cleaners.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Motor Power||1060W x 2|
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Available)|