- £312.61 each
- Ex VAT: £260.51
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:WV570-2
- Availability:In Stock
Numatic WV570 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner 1060W
The WV570 is a great vacuum cleaner for a multitude of roles, it has the ability to work in both wet or dry roles, making it ideal for builders, plumbers and other construction based roles where the day can have a multitude tasks to clean up (e.g. drilling a hole, collecting the dust, then collecting the water from a leak or from washing down a floor). Industrial grade durability, and exceptional performance with a generous 15 litre wet capacity and 23 litre dry capacity make this industrial wet vacuum from Numatic a hard machine to overlook.
Which Accessories does the WV570 Come with?
The WV570 comes complete with a floor tool wand set for both wet and dry work as shown in the image above, the tubes in the kit are of a stainless construction and are very tough wearing. A Standard 38mm Nuflex hose is also included giving great reach. If you require alternative accessories we have a wide range of 38mm hand tools available here.
How does the filtration on the WV570 work?
The WV570 comes with two types of filter; a dry filter and a wet filter.
- When using the machine for dry duties, e.g. cleaning up end of job construction dust, or vacuuming out a car at a car wash the dry filter should be fitted along with a dust bag. This will keep the inside of the vacuum cleaner clean and allow for easy and controlled emptying.
- When Using the vacuum wet for sucking up spills, or drying floors after cleaning the wet float should be in place, this acts as a barrier and an automatic stop for when the vacuum cleaner reaches its capacity, preventing water from getting where it is not wanted.
We recommend also purchasing the 604113 with your WV570 as this will offer a “best of both worlds” filtration solution. This secondary filter sits ontop of the wet filter meaning that if you do collect dry waste whilst using the vacuum cleaner in wet mode the filter will stop the dry debris from getting past the drum.
Does the WV 570 need Vacuum Bags?
When using the vacuum in dry mode we always recommend using the vacuum with vacuum bags, they are inexpensive and offer far better filtration performance, making the secondary filters last longer, the motor last longer, and the vacuum far cleaner and easier to empty. They hold a large amount of waste (23 litres) and cost less than £1.37 each inc vat at the time of writing this.
What is the vacuum body and head made of?
The drum and head of the WV570 are made from StructoFoam, a material unique to Numatic that is VERY tough and very hard wearing, to date at Avern we have not seen anyone break a structofoam component on a machine. This is a great achievement when the environments that these machines go into is considered.
Should I get a WV570?
If you are looking for a very hard wearing wet and dry vacuum cleaner that will go nicely in the back of the van, or be kept in the workshop then yes, it offers great suction, good capacity without being too big in size, and comes with a comprehensive accessory kit and two year warranty. It really does offer fantastic value for money.
- Two-In-One Machine - Get both a wet vacuum and a dry vacuum in one machine.
- StructoFoam Drum & Head - Highly Durable and very lightweight, ideal for machines that need to be strong and mobile.
- Easy-Replace Mains Cable - Should the cable ever become damaged it can be changed with ease, and without specialist tools.
- Large Filters - When used in dry mode large primary bags and secondary filters make it easy and effective.
- Need a bigger capacity machine? - Try the WV900 Wet Dry Vacuum,
- Need a more powerful machine? - Try the WVD570 Twin Motor Vacuum.
- Need a smaller machine? - Try the WV380 StructoFoam drum commercial vacuum.
Return to Industrial Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaners.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (Also in 110V)|