- £176.80 each
- Ex VAT: £147.33
- Free Next Working Day Delivery *
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:WV370-2
- Availability:In Stock
The Numatic WV370 (or WVT370 if you choose the transparent version) is a great little multipurpose vacuum cleaner suited to equally to both wet and dry vacuum applications. The small external size of this machine makes it very portable and easy to work with yet still provides a 15L dry capacity and 9-litre wet capacity.
The roles that this machine can fill are many in number and include unblocking sinks, sucking up spills from machinery, drying up after plumbing work, drying floors after scrubbing with a machine and standard dry vacuum cleaner duties.
Changing between wet and dry applications is very easy and involves changing over an internal filter and putting in or taking out a dust bag. The wet float on the machine is very robust and features an automatic cut off that prevents water from entering the motors once it is full, the dry filter basket on this vacuum is oversized and provides excellent filtration during dry use.
Suction is provided by a durable 1060W motor that can be found throughout the Numatic commercial and industrial range in either single or twin configurations.
- Wet Vacuum Use - Suitable for drying after cleaning, leaks and spills.
- Dry Use - Capable of carrying out all the tasks that a standard Henry can.
- Compact Size - Easy to store and transport.
- Comprehensive Tool Set - Includes everything needed for both dry and wet use out the box.
- Only Need Dry Use? - Try the NRV200 Commercial Vac.
- Cheaper Alternative? - Try the AERO21 Vacuum
- Want a bigger Drum Capacity? - Try the WV470 Wet Dry Vacuum.
- Want More Power? - The WVD570 Industrial Wet-Dry Vac is your best bet.
Return to Commercial Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaners.
*Next Working Day Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes Highlands, NI & Islands). Valid Only for orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday.
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Available)|