The TT4045G is the new cable-powered, uprated, and updated version of the tried and tested TT3450 scrubber dryer floor machines. As is common with Numatic they have taken a great product and refined it to make it even better, taking the already great platform of the TT3450 and adding larger capacity water tanks and better filling and emptying points.
There is more a compact version of the TT4045 which is the TT1840 scrubber dryer corded which is cheaper that comes with a smaller brush & less capacity for dirty water but the performance is still the same.
The TT4045 offers a large 40L water capacity, giving a 33% increase over the old TT3450 machine. This extra capacity all fits within the same overall machine size and footprint of the old machine allowing for the same practicality and maneuverability.
Some of the key features of the TT4045 include;
- Full Stainless Steel Chassis - Ensuring that this medium sizes scrubber dryer will see many years of service and will not suffer from any type of rusting of the chassis.
- Tilting Brush Deck - This allows for quick and easy brush and pad changes, it also ensures that brushes are not worn by storing the machine with its weight on the brush fibers.
- 40L Tank Capacity - As mentioned above the capacity of the TT4045 is a large 40L, this has been increased from 30L on the previous generation machine.
- TwinFlo Vacuum Motor - Providing the performance of a dedicated wet vacuum, ensures floors are left dry in a single pass.
- Adjustable Handle Height - Ensuring the machine is comfortable for every member of staff by quickly and easily adjusting to their height.
- FlexiFill - New for the 2013 range of machines is the ability to fill the TT4045 quickly and easily from any tap (no hose pipe required) and empty it into any drain (lower than the machine).
Machine Coverage Comparison
See how much area this machine covers when compared against its nearest alternatives;
This Machine: TT4045G |
Battery Alternative TGB4045
See how we calculated the floor coverage of this machine by following this link.
|Vacuum Motor Power||1000W|
|Brush Motor Power||1500W|
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (110V Available)|
|Pad Size||400mm/ 16 Inches|