- £3,783.10 each
- Ex VAT: £3,152.59
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 1 Year Warranty Hassle Free Repair.
- Free Demonstration Try it Before you Buy.
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:905708
- Availability:In Stock
When working in properties that have multiple levels separated out by access ramps it is important that your chosen cleaning machine has a traction driveability assisting the operator in moving the machine up ramps and down access ramps. The TGB4055T is fitted with a traction drive module, it is easy to control and not only assists the operator when on an incline, but it also ensures a consistent cleaning speed, keeping cleaning results uniform.
A large 550mm brush deck provides a wide cleaning path making the TGB 4055T ideal for use in properties with larger open areas. The brush deck of the machine can be flipped up to allow for a quick and easy pad or brush changes. A rigid stainless steel chassis with large wheels makes the machine very mobile providing easy access to confined areas where required.
Power is provided by fully sealed batteries housed within the body of the machine, a built-in charger and battery monitor means that the machine can be left permanently on charge until it is required for use. Plugging the machine it is easy as the machine is fitted with a kettle type power cable.
Filling and emptying the machine is very simple, filling is facilitated by a long stretch hose that can be lifted to reach a tap directly, removing the need for buckets when filling the machine, the emptying process is quick and simple, a gravity operated dump hose can be lowered from the machine to a drain point and the cap released, this will drain the machine quickly and cleanly.
- Traction drive - Ensures consistent cleaning speed and easier access when travelling up gradients,
- Easy filling and emptying - Provided by a Flexi-fill hose and simple dump hose,
- Battery powered - No trailing cables, ideal for factories, shopping centres, workshops, and schools,
- Large 550mm brush size - Clean more area with each pass,
- Stainless steel chassis - Does not rust, prolonging the lifespan of the machine.
Machine Coverage Comparison
See how much area this machine covers when compared against its nearest alternatives;
Next Smallest Machine: TT6650S
This Machine: TGB4055T |
Vario Model TTV4555
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Vacuum Motor Power||400W|
|Brush Motor Power||400W|
|Power Source||2x12V (24v 100Ah)|