- £697.99 each
- Ex VAT: £581.66
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:833022
- Availability:In Stock
The Numatic CT900 is built like a tank, in fact, it is built like two tanks, as it features Numatics "tank within a tank" design for easy transportation and use. This allows for the solution tank to sit within the main body of the machine keeping the overall size of the machine down to a sensible size.
The full StructoFoam construction means this machine is ideal for the industrial cleaning environment where machines are used time and time again and are carted on and off vans time and time again. It does not dent, scratch or deteriorates.
Incorporating Numatics Twinflo' bypass motors and integrated Powerflo' pump system. The pump system injects the cleaning solution deep into the carpets in a continuous deep cleaning cycle and these bigger machines will cover an area more than three times that of our smaller machines, without the need for emptying. The unique tipper system incorporated within the chassis design allows for the machine to be emptied in floor drains or WC's where available, and this is especially important in office blocks and high rise apartment blocks.
The full accessory kit provides for both carpet or upholstery cleaning, with optional kits and accessories available for hard floor cleaning and wet and dry pick-up.
- Giant Capacity - Clean for a lot longer without stopping.
- Durable Construction - Built from StructoFoam to take the rough and tumble.
- Trolley Based Design - Easy to wheel into and out of areas.
- Bigger Capacity - This is as big as it gets!
- Next Size Down - Try the CT570,
- Better Performance - Try the CTD900.
The CT900-2 is supplied with the A41A accessory kit.
all us today, if you cant, find the Cleaning Machine or Cleaning Supplies you require!
Return to Industrial Carpet Cleaning Machines.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz|
|Dry||40L (Dry Kit Required)|