Henry Wash Carpet Cleaner 'HVW370'
Henry Wash HVW370 is the all in one solution to most vacuum cleaning related tasks around the home, he is capable of many roles, and offers value for money that is near impossible to beat.
What does the henry wash do?
The reason most people purchase a Henry wash vacuum is for his carpet cleaning abilities, but the george really is capable of a lot more than just carpet cleaning. We have covered the main applications he can do below which we think makes this machine a great starter into the cleaning industry ;
- Carpet Cleaning – He is primarily an “injection extraction cleaning machine” or carpet and upholstery cleaner if you prefer, and this is the reason most people buy him (who does not like nice clean home carpet). The included accessories provide everything (including the cleaning solution) so that carpets can be relieved of their staining and given a good quality deep clean. This will give a similar quality of clean to machines often hired from DIY stores.
- Upholstery Cleaning – The same injection extraction cleaning process is used for cleaning upholstery, and he is supplied with a quality hand tool that will allow you to clean sofas, chairs, stairs, and even curtains. Any fabric that is safe to clean wet can be cleaned with George (and the correct chemical for the job).
- Normal Vacuuming – This is where we get into the list of jobs that most people do not realise this all in one carpet cleaner can do. The GVE370 also comes supplied with a full dry kit, allowing for “normal” daily dry vacuum cleaning to be carried out like a normal dry cleaner.
- Wet Vacuuming – Had a spill? With the wet float assembly (included) in place, George can suck up water just as well as he can dry deposits.
- Hard Floor Cleaning – Hard floors can also be cleaned using a similar method to carpet cleaning. This allows you to scrub tiles, and other wet cleanable surfaces and suck the dirty water up, rather than just mopping it around.
The above are the primary roles that the HVW370 is capable of carrying out, however, the accessory kit allows him to do a lot more than just that, some other jobs he is great at include;
- Car Valeting – With the smaller hand tool you can shampoo seats and carpets in the car, and ensure that everything is cleaned through. Once done you can use the soft dusting brush and the dry filter to get all dust out of air vents, dashboard crevices and other pockets and corners.
- Unblocking sinks – The wet mode that is great for clearing up spills can be used to the same effect to suck blockages from sinks!
- Dusting Skirting Boards & Picture rails - The soft dusting brush makes this task quick and easy.
|Capacity||Wet 9L / Dry 6L|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households