Jet Vac Compact Steam Cleaner & Vacuum
The Jet Vac Compact is a steam cleaner and vacuum combination machine that is designed for areas that do not have the space needed for an Ultima Machine.
What is the main benefit of dry steam cleaning?
Steam cleaning with the right machine is very environmentally friendly; this is for a few reasons,
- No need for chemicals - This steam cleaner can remove most stains and even some deposits such as chewing gum without the use of chemicals.
- It Sanitises – Even without chemicals a steam cleaner will kill germs and bacteria, this is due to the pressure, heat and rapid expansion of the steam emitted.
- Very Little Water Use – This machine produces super-heated steam that contains less than 5% water volume, this means there is little water to collect during the cleaning process making it quick, clean and good for the environment.
How does a vacuum improve the performance of this machine?
The inclusion of a vacuum cleaner on this steam cleaner makes cleaning not only more effective but faster too. The vacuum is used to collect all dirt and grime that the steam liberates during cleaning, this saves the operator from having to manually wipe the area with a cloth to collect the dirt. The vacuum is also more effective at collecting the dirt and grime than a cloth is.
What jobs can I use this steam cleaner for?
Steam cleaners like the Jet Vac Compact are so diverse in the range and type of jobs you can carry out it would be almost impossible to list them all, however we have listed below some of the most popular applications that steam cleaners are used for;
- Sanitising – The heat of the steam and rapid expansion of the gas not only breaks up stains but kills germs. This leaves surfaces clean and sanitised, making this machine ideal for kitchens and food processing areas.
- Stain Removal – The Jet vac compact will break up and remove stains from almost any material including; grout, fabrics and painted surfaces.
- General Cleaning – The jet vac compact can be used as part of a daily cleaning routine whilst cleaning tiled floors and carpets. This is the same as mopping the floor and using a wet vacuum to collect the waste, however with a steam cleaner there is no need to use chemicals.
- Kills Dust Mites - This steam cleaner can be used on beds, carpets and other furniture to kill dust mites within the surface, cutting down their populations and potentially helping those with allergies.
What tools are supplied with the Jet Vac Compact?
The jet vac compact comes supplied with a floor wand, hand detailing tools, and crevice tools leaving you with all the tools you may require to take on everyday cleaning tasks with ease. We can organise a demo of the machine (more info on this below) which will help you pick the right accessory package for your needs.
Do you have a showroom I can see the machine at before buying?
We will come to you! As you are most likely looking at this machine to tackle a particular cleaning task at your workplace we offer a free demo service. With this service a Duplex specialist engineer will come to your site and show you what the machine can do, they will also be happy to discuss any specific requirements or expectations you may have of the machine. This way we know that the machine we put on site for you will be perfect for the job.
Can I have training on this machine?
Of course, we are able to offer training in partnership with Duplex. Having your staff or yourself trained on the use and maintenance of the machine is a great way to ensure you get the best performance out of your new jet steam compact.
|Cable Length||5 Metre|
|Vacuum Motor Power||1200W|
|Water Tank Capacity||10 Litre|
|Steam Volume||97 g/min|
|Temperature (Water/Steam)||165 °C|
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.