- £448.80 each
- Ex VAT: £374.00
- Free Next Working Day Delivery *
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:HZQ250-2
- Availability:In Stock
The HZ250 (Previously called the Numatic HZQ 250) vacuum cleaner has been specially designed for use in environments where hazardous dusts are present. It has been further tailored to industrial and commercial use through the addition of a steel drum, making it far harder wearing than other machines.
The compact size of this machine makes it well suited to use by builders, especially roofing contractors who often come across asbestos within their work.
Featuring an all steel HZ power head that incorporates full Twinflo' motor and Nucable technology, it includes all the features of the HZ200 but with the addition of a steel canister improving durability.
A pre-filter system that is contained within its own secure module provides hazardous filtration and is designed to operate with Hepaflo bags to allow safe emptying of the machine.
When maintained and used correctly this vacuum will operate at a 99.95% filter efficiency meeting H13 Hepa Standards and IEC 60 335-2-69 the correct level of filtration for use with most hazardous dusts.
- H14 Filtration - Suitable for asbestos and other hazardous dusts.
- Durable Construction - Built with an all steel drum.
- Compact Size - Ideal for working at height.
- Different Manufacture - Nilfisk 28L ATTIX30-0H Push & Clean Filter System,
- Next Size Up- Try the HZQ370,
- Increased Power - Try the HZDQ570,
- Plastic Drum - Try the HZQ200,
Return to Hazardous Dust H Class Vacuum Cleaners
*Next Working Day Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes Highlands, NI & Islands). Valid Only for orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday.
|Cleaning Range||26.8 m|
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Available)|
|Filtration||H13 Hepa - 99.95% - Type H to (IEC 60 335-2-69)|