- £693.33 each
- Ex VAT: £577.77
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Product Code:WVD750T-2
- Availability:In Stock
The Numatic WVD750T-2 industrial wet or dry vacuum cleaner is suitable for many applications that normal vacuum cleaners would not be suited to, this is due to its high quality marine grade stainless steel drum, trolley and tube set. Industries such as food manufacturing require the use of stainless steel that will not contaminate food stuffs with rust.
Supplied with a BS8 kit with a wet and dry floor tool and stainless steel tubes in 38mm diameter the WVD 750T is capable of carrying out many tasks with ease, the large tubes ensure that the twin motors are not hindered in any way during operation.
The build quality is pure reliability, durability and practicality all in one, the large wheels and sturdy design make it very easy to manoeuvre around site, whilst features such as the StructoFoam head ensure that this machine will be very reliable and able to take the rough and tumble of an industrial environment. A NuCable power lead means that should the cable ever become damaged it can very easily be replaced without the requirement of specialist tools or knowledge, it is as simple as unplugging a kettle.
- Stainless Steel Drum and Trolley - Will not rust, ideal for food production.
- Twin Motors - Plenty of suction.
- Tubular Chassis - Very strong and highly mobile.
- Easy Replace Mains Cable - Kettle type mains cable quick and simple to replace.
- Don't need the stainless drum? - Try the WVD900.
Return to Industrial Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaners.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Motor Power||1060W x 2|
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (Also in 110V)|