The MH 2M-140/600 is a great mobile high-pressure hot water pressure washer for light duty cleaning tasks in applications within the automotive industry, small farms or small construction sites. With its compact vertical design, the MH 2-140/600 is easy to store and highly mobile making it quick to deploy and cost effective to transport.
Made from high-quality materials the MH 2M-90/670 offers incredible reliability, making it a great investment for smaller operations that need a dependable machine that will work whenever it is called upon.
Includes great protection features to ensure that this machine can give a long service life, these include:
- Motor Overheat Protection
- Boiler High Temp Cut off
- Low fuel cut off
- Service Indicator Lamp
*Please note the hose reel shown above is an optional accessory.
- Unique vertical design with a reduced footprint, easy storage possibilities.
- Low fuel costs with the EcoPower boiler system.
- High-reliability thanks to a flame sensor, exhaust gas sensor, low fuel security and DuoMotor system.
- High-performance levels for efficient cleaning.
- Ergonomic accessory concept.
- 3 % lower fuel consumption
- 42 % smaller footprint.
- 10 % greater running time(based on full fuel tank)
- 100 % mobility.
Return to Commercial Pressure Washers
|Voltage||230V AC 50/60Hz|
|Accessories||10 M WIRE HOSE DN - ERGO 2000 STANDARD W.HOS - NOZZLE PROTECTING CAP WAS - KIT SWIVEL JOINT - TORNADO KIT (RING/NOZZL - UNIVERSAL PLUS LANC|
|Auto Stop Start||Yes|
|Temperature (Water/Steam)||80/150 C|
|Industrial||Suitable for everyday, low frequency cleaning tasks.|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.