The NVD1500-S is as big as it gets on the workshop vacuums before jumping up to the wall mounted machines or the huge NTD2034 and NTT2033. The NVD 1500 offers both cyclonic and standard hose inlets, with the ability to connect hoses ranging from 32mm through to 100mm, allowing the machine to deal with debris created by machines such as lathes, table saws, planers and pillar drills.
Twin motors provide plenty of suction even for heavier duty applications. The motors are encased in a strong and durable StructoFoam head, providing protection from workshop knocks and bumps. An easy to replace mains cable means that should the cable ever become caught and damaged it can be replaced quickly and easily without specialist tools, or any technical knowledge.
Grab handles on the 50-litre drum make the machine easy to pick up to empty into a waste bin,
- Cyclonic Inlet - Allows for use in extraction applications, when connected to lathes, sanders, pillar drills, planers and similar.
- Steel Drum - Provides big capacity and durability.
- Two Stage Filtration - Provides filtration of 0.5 microns retaining 99.7%, and the option of fitting HepaFlo bags further improves this.
- Comprehensive Accessory Kit - Everything needed to get going right out the box.
- Twin Motors - Plenty of power for heavy-duty tasks.
- Want a wall-mounted machine? - Check out the WMD750-S wall-mounted machine.
- Want less power? - Check out the NV750-S workshop Vacuum.
- Too Big? - Check out the NVD750S Twin Motor Vacuum.
This is a custom item and delivery times are extended as these vacuums are built to order. Please contact us for further information.
Return to the Homepage.
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Also Available)|
|Filtration||0.5 micron retaining 99.7%|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.