- From:£742.67 each
- Ex VAT: £618.89
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
Get a Quote
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:NVD 1500-s
- Availability:Built To Order
The NVD1500-S is as big as it gets on the workshop vacuums before jumping up to the wall mounted machines or the huge NTD2034 and NTT2033. The NVD 1500 offers both cyclonic and standard hose inlets, with the ability to connect hoses ranging from 32mm through to 100mm, allowing the machine to deal with debris created by machines such as lathes, table saws, planers and pillar drills.
Twin motors provide plenty of suction even for heavier duty applications. The motors are encased in a strong and durable StructoFoam head, providing protection from workshop knocks and bumps. An easy to replace mains cable means that should the cable ever become caught and damaged it can be replaced quickly and easily without specialist tools, or any technical knowledge.
Grab handles on the 50 litre drum make the machine easy to pick up to empty into a waste bin,
- Cyclonic Inlet - Allows for use in extraction applications, when connected to lathes, sanders, pillar drills, planers and similar.
- Steel Drum - Provides big capacity and durability.
- Two Stage Filtration - Provides filtration of 0.5 micron retaining 99.7%, and the option of fitting HepaFlo bags futher improves this.
- Comprehensive Accessory Kit - Everything needed to get going right out the box.
- Twin Motors - Plenty of power for heavy duty tasks.
- Want a wall mounted machine? - Check out the WMD750-S wall mounted machine.
- Want less power? - Check out the NV750-S workshop Vacuum.
- Too Big? - Check out the NVD750S Twin Motor Vacuum.
This is a custom item and delivery times are extended as these vacuums are built to order. Please contact us for further information.
Return to Workshop Utility Vacuums.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Also Available)|
|Filtration||0.5 micron retaining 99.7%|