Nilfisk Premium P180 Pressure Washer - 180 Bar - 128471148
The Nilfisk Premium 180-10 UK pressure washer with jet wash offers a high performance and is designed to resist a heavy use. Use on a variety of surfaces such as wood, tile, stone, metal, and more , when only the best will do, look no further than the Premium 180, a high-performance washer with a forceful 180 bar maximum pressure. The machine is built to last with a durable induction motor and aluminium cylinder heads. Take your cleaning to new heights with this top-of-the-range washer, which will blast away dirt on large surfaces – covering up to 60m2 an hour.
The 10-metre superflex hose, long lance and telescopic handle ensure you clean all those hard-to-reach places, meaning horse trailers, boats and swimming pools will appear brand new in a flash.Powerful Pressure Washer: 180 bar max pressure with 610 Litre/hour max water flow.This portable pressure washer is durable with a 2900 W long lasting induction motor and aluminum cylinder heads.
- 180 bar max pressure.
- Metal pump with induction motor and alloy cylinder head.
- Cleans surfaces up to 60 m2/ hour.
- Excellent mobility on all types of surfaces with in-built trolley and large wheels.
- 10m superflex high-pressure hose.
- Integrated accessory storage and easy storage of electric cable.
- In-built detergent dosage function and regulation.
- Long lance and telescopic handle.
- X-TRA model includes trolley and hose reel.
In the Box:
- 1 x P180-10UK Premium 180 pressure Washer
- 1 x G5 Nilfisk Gun & Lance
- 1 x 10M Superflex Hose
- 1 x Consumer Nozzles
Return to Domestic Pressure Washers
|230V AC 50/60Hz
|Litres Per Hour
|Suitable for medium - heavy home use e.g. Patio Cleaning and Car Washing.
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.