- £1,408.64 each
- Ex VAT: £1,173.87
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:WVD2000AP-2
- Availability:In Stock
When moving large quantities of water there are two main questions to ask and these are "how much water will the machine hold, and how easily and quickly can I empty the machine". Well, on this machine you should be very pleased in both instances, the WVD2000AP offers a huge 70 Litre capacity more than any other wet vacuum that Numatic offer. The AP suffix in the name (WVD2000AP) means that this vacuum features Auto Pump technology, this allows the machine to automatically empty when full. The fact that the waste water is pumped out rather than gravity drained also means this machine can pump the collected solution into a raised receptacle when required. A 10 metre discharge hose is also available allowing the machine to be emptied into a vessel up 10 ten metres away.
The other thing to keep in mind with such a large machine is mobility, especially considering it will hold 70 Kg of water, big wheels and a strong tubular chassis make moving the machine around easy.
The Drum and head of the machine is made from a durable material called StructoFoam, it is strong and very lightweight, allowing the vacuum to stand up to the knocks and scrapes seen during site use. Housed within the head are twin 1060W motors providing plenty of suction even for the heaviest tasks.
A large diameter 38mm accessory kit provides plenty of air flow for dealing with large volumes of water.
- Continuous Cleaning - The pump will automatically empty the machine as you work, meaning you don't need to stop to empty the machine.
- Empty Into A Raised Vessel - Empty the machine into a barrel or drum, unlike a dump hose machine it is not gravity dependent.
- Giant Capacity - If you are out of range of a drainage point, then a 70 Litre wet capacity will keep you cleaning for longer.
- Big Wheels - Highly mobile for site use.
- Strong Construction - Able to take the rough and tumble of site use.
- Need a smaller capacity? - Check out the WVD1800AP auto pump.
- Don't need the auto emptying feature? - Check out the WVD2000 dump hose vacuum.
Return to Industrial Wet Vacuum Cleaners.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Motor Power||1060W x 2|
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (Also in 110V)|