- £584.03 each
- Ex VAT: £486.69
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:NVD 750-s
- Availability:In Stock
The Numatic NVD750-s is the most powerful workshop utility vacuum provided by Numatic on a 750 size drum, it is powerful, yet compact enough to sit under the workshop bench. If you are lookingn for a top end workshop machine the NVD750 extractor is certainly a great machine capable of dealing with many applications.
Fitted with both a cyclonic and standard hose connection the NDV750 can be used in a number of ways, the cyclonic entry assists in particle separation and allows for the fitment of large diameter hoses from 32mm through to 100mm, allowing wood shavings to pass through with ease. Using the machine with an open type dust bag allows the drum of the machine to act as a catchment bin, allowing for quick and easy emptying when picking up high volume debris such as wood chippings from planers. The front standard connector allows the machine to be used in a more conventional role with a standard dust bag fitted, this provides a contained package when emptying out finer dusts for cleaner use.
The head incorporates a number of features that make it stand out from the crowd, these include a blower outlet, twin 1200W motors, an easy to replace mains cable and all steel construction, all features that are welcomed within a workshop.
A clip on trolley allows the machine to be easily moved from bench to bench when on cleanup duty, and if not needed it can quickly be removed.
The NVD 750S comes supplied with a selection of accessories to cover a variety of roles, these include a 100mm extraction hose suitable for connecting to saw benches and lathes as well as a standard hose and power tool adaptor for use with sanders and grinders.
- Cyclonic Entry and Standard Entry - 100mm Cyclonic entry & 10mm-51mm end cap reducer Ideal for use with saw benches, lathes, grinders, drills, sanding and other workshop equipment.
- High Filtration - Filtration down to 0.5 micron retaining 99.7% with a massive internal filter.
- Durable Construction - Ideal for light hobby applications through to heavy industrial use, All metal construction
- Don't need so much power? - check out the NV750S Single Motor Workshop Vacuum.
- Want bigger capacity? - Try the NVD1500S.
Please note this is a custom order vacuum and is therefore built to order with extended delivery times. Please phone for further details.
Return to Workshop Vacuum cleaners.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Also Available)|
|Filtration||0.5 micron retaining 99.7%|