- £599.60 each
- Ex VAT: £499.67
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:WVD570-C
- Availability:In Stock
Numatic WVD570-C Wet Utility Industrial Vacuum
The WVD570SC has twin motors and therefore plenty of power to deal with wet swarf and mineral coolant oil quickly and efficiently. These twin motors are house safely in a durable and long lasting StructoFoam power head, providing protection for the internal components without making the machine too heavy. With the addition of the Metal wet float assembly 502047 & 604113 secondary filter these parts allow this machine to pick up swarf & collant oil , which seperates this from any other machine on the market.
The body of the machine has a 15L capacity and twin inlet ports, including a 51mm cyclonic inlet allowing it to better deal with swarf particles, the vacuum motors are protected from the collected debris by a metal float cage and secondary filter. StructoFoam construction ensures the drum is durable and strong enough to take use in workshops and industrial environments.
Large wheels ensure that the vacuum can be wheeled into a corner or under a bench with ease for storage, and allows for rapid response to spills, they also ensure stability even on uneven surfaces.
The WVD570-C comes with a comprehensive accessory kit aimed at collecting wet swarf and coolant oil from machines and reservoirs.
- Wet swarf and mineral coolant oil collection - ideal for use in and around engineering machinery,
- Twin Motors - Provide plenty of suction for heavy duty tasks
- Metal float cage - Provides protection for motors,
- High mobility and durable construction - easy to move around on site, in the workshop and can take industrial use.
- Want a bigger capacity? - Try the WVD900SC with twin motors,
- Don't want the swarf version? - Check out the WVD570 Standard Wet Dry Vacuum,
- Mineral based coolant oil removal,
- Wet swarf removal,
- Medium - Heavy use,
- Engineering workshops,
- Schools and colleges,
- Maintenance applications,
- General wet pick up.
Please contact us prior to ordering for further information.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Motor Power||1060W x 2|
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Also Available)|