VP600 Hepa STD 2 UK Mains Powered Commercial Vacuum Cleaner- 41600862
The VP600 is one of the latest Nilfisk Alto machines to hit the shelves, it has some great features all packed into a compact form factor that make it a real competitor to other compact commercial vacuum cleaners. Nilfisk VP600 is the efficient and advanced choice ensuring cost-effective cleaning of applications such as hotels, contract cleaning, restaurants, offices and institutions. VP600 offers a wide range of features to choose from and you can find exactly the variant that fits your specific cleaning job. Choose the cord solution that suits you and helps you reduce cleaning time and improve the cleaning process. Great user benefits and clever design offers you what you’d expect from a Nilfisk vacuum cleaner. The modular design not only allows flexibility to choose exactly what you need but it also makes the vacuum cleaner easy to maintain and service for years to come. When a cord is worn out or damaged, it can easily be replaced by a new cord module in no time, providing you with a machine that need never be out of service.
Easy to use
The VP600 is very lightweight, it only weighs in at 7 Kg, this is a very easy weight to lift making the vacuum comfortable to work with day in day out. The lightweight chassis of this machine makes it easy to move from one area to another.
The machine has docking points on the back to carry the cable, and hand tools safely and securely, this again makes carrying the machine around on site when needed very easy and controlled. The wand can also be carried in the same hand as the vacuum with ease leaving you with the other hand free.
The small form factor of the VP600 makes storing it very easy, the cable can be neatly looped onto the back of the machine ensuring it will not end up in a tangle on the cupboard floor.
Safe to work with
The VP600 has a few features that make it not only easier to work with but safer to work with.
- Lightweight Accessories - A lightweight aluminium pole set makes working with the machine very easy for the operator.
- Lightweight Build - The overall lower weight of the machine makes lifting the machine and manoeuvring it on site very easy.
- Orange Power Cable - The cable on the machine is bright orange for better visibility on site, ensuring it is not tripped over or run over when in use.
Do I need to use bags with the VP600?
Yes, we would always recommend using bags with your vacuum cleaner, it makes them easier and cleaner to empty and also protects your secondary filter from blocking. The dust bags not only contain the dirt collected by the vacuum but also provide the first and most important filtration layers.
Includes a comprehensive accessory Kit
The VP600 comes with a range of accessories making it suited to all common tasks found around the home or workplace. The kit included contains:
- Dual Speed Function for cleaning performance.
- Hepa Exhaust Filter As standard
- 2.5 Metre Hose – This is a good length flexible hose ensuring the best accessibility from the vacuum.
- Stainless Steel Extension Tube Set – Stainless Steel tube set is lightweight and easy to carry.
- Detachable Cable
- Dust Filter – Large internal filter ensures that dust stays trapped in the drum.
- Crevice Nozzle – Allowing for easy cleaning of crevices, sofa seems, and corners.
- Dusting Brush Nozzle – Ideal for skirting boards and window ledges.
I have some questions about the VP600
Give our sales team a call on our Freephone number, our trained staff will be more than happy to discuss your vacuum cleaner needs and ensure that you are getting the right machine for your needs.
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.