- £749.36 each
- Ex VAT: £624.47
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:WVD900-SC
- Availability:In Stock
WVD900-C Wet Pick Up Utility Industrial Vacuum
When dealing with larger quantities of swarf and coolant oil the WVD900SC is hard to beat, it has a large 30L wet capacity and twin motors allowing it to consume swarf and coolant quickly and for longer periods without having to stop and empty the machine. With the addition of the metal wet float assembly 502047& 604113 secondary filter these parts allow this machine to pick up swarf & collant oil , which seperates this from any other machine on the market.
The performance of this machine is provided by twin 1200W Bypass motors, housed within a durable and lightweight StructoFoam head. The powerhead includes a blower output and an easy to replace mains cable, making a damaged cable very easy to replace without specialist tools or knowledge.
The 900-C has a special metal float assembly protecting the motors from the ingress of debris, a secondary filter backs up this function. A blower output on the back of the power head allows exhaust air from the machine to be ducted away from the work area.
Large wheels on the StructoFoam drum allow for improved mobility and stability even across uneven surfaces.
A comprehensive accessory kit provides everything required for cleaning wet swarf and coolant from floors, machines and reservoirs, and if required further accessories are available to customise the machine further to your needs.
- Able to clear wet swarf and coolant - Ideal for maintenance and engineering workshop use,
- Large capacity - Allowing work to continue for longer before having to stop and empty the machine,
- Cyclonic entry - 51mm Allowing for the fitment of hoses from 32mm to 51mm,
- Big wheels - Providing exceptional mobility and stability,
- Twin motors - Provides excellent suction performance.
- Need something smaller? - Try the compact swarf vacuum,
- Need something that will separate swarf from coolant? - Try the SSIVD machine.
- Mineral based coolant oil removal,
- Wet swarf removal,
- Medium - Heavy use,
- Engineering workshops,
- Schools and colleges,
- Maintenance applications,
- General wet pick up.
Please contact us prior to ordering for further information.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Motor Power||1060W x 2|