- £705.89 each
- Ex VAT: £588.24
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Product Code:HML570S
- Availability:Built To Order
The new HML570S is part of a new line of vacuum cleaners specifically designed to deal with the three main hazardous dust classes;
- H Class - High Hazard,
- M Class - Medium Hazard
- L Class - Light Hazard
This allows one machine to deal with almost all potential applications, from ultra fine silica based dusts to carcinogenic ones, either meeting the required standard or exceeding it.
- Power Take Off (Optional)- The power tool take off on the HML570SA allows the machine to be operated as a slave to a power tool, automatically powering the vacuum cleaner up when you turn the power tool on. It is also able to be operated by a standard switch. The power tool take off on the SA variant (HML570SA) can support a power tool drawing up to 2000W.
- MicroFlo Compatible - When dealing with large quantities of ultra fine dust this machine is able to use MicroFlo bags, these bags are specially designed to control fine dust and not to block, ideal for sanding and grinding tasks.
- Hazardous Filtration - The Hepa Module on this machine provides the correct filtration for use with H class dusts, meeting or exceeding the requirements of H-Class, M-Class, and L-Class dusts.
- StructoFoam Body - Produced with an Industrial grade StructoFoam body the HML570S is able to take the rough and tumble associated with being moved from site to site, or being used in industrial environments.
There are two kits available for this machine, it comes supplied as standard with a BA5 kit for general use. The optional NH5 Kit allows the user to couple the machine to a power tool with the appropriate outlet.
Return to Hazardous Dust Vacuum Cleaners.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Motor Power||Simplex (S)=1200 W|
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz|
|Airflow||Simplex (S)=42 L/sec|