- £523.93 each
- Ex VAT: £436.61
- Free Next Working Day Delivery *
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:NTD750
- Availability:In Stock
Numatic NTD750 Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
The NTD750 was (NTD750-2)is a tough and durable trolley based dry vacuum cleaners, it is fitted with twin bypass motors. The drum is steel based and fitted with a StructoFoam powerhead. A generous 35-litre capacity means fewer stops to empty the machine. NuCable technology means that the power cable can easily be changed when if required.
What are the benefits of a trolley based vacuum?
The drum unit of the NTD750 can be unclipped from the trolley if needed making it easier to access constricted areas, it also makes emptying the machine easier if tipping to empty.
The drum being of steel construction is better suited to industrial environments where it may see abrasion and impact fairly frequently.
How do the bypass Motors fitted to the NTD differ to normal motors?
The dual bypass motors on the NTD750 divert air around the vacuum motor rather than sending it through the centre of the motor for cooling. This has the benefit that should any contaminate make it past the filtration in the machine it will bypass the motor and not cause any damage.
Both methods use the bags (open or closed) as a filtration material protecting secondary filters.
What are the benefits of the Nucable power lead?
NuCable technology means that the power cable on the machine can be changed without the need for any specialist tools. If for any reason the power becomes damaged it can simply be unclipped and unplugged at both ends, safely and without any training.
What accessories does the vacuum come supplied with?
The 750 comes supplied with a range of accessories all tailored to industrial dry use. All the accessories are hard wearing and suitable for use in industrial environments, for cleaning and maintenance applications.
If you are looking to carry out a specific operation and would like some guidance on if this kit is suited, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have.
I am not sure if this vacuum cleaner is suited to my application
Give us a call and our sales team will be more than happy to assist you in choosing the right machine for your needs. You can contact us by email or by phone on 0800 9788 499.
- Trolley System - Excellent mobility and can be quickly and easily removed if required.
- Steel Drum - Durable and hard wearing,
- Big Capacity - Ideal for industrial use in factories, workshops and warehouses.
- 38mm Accessory Kit - Resistant to blockages.
- Easy To Replace Mains Cable - If damaged the mains cable can be changed without special tools or knowledge.
- Next Size Down - Try the NVDQ570,
- Next Size Up - Try the NTD2003
- Need Cyclonic Filtration for fine dust? - Try the NTD750C
*Next Working Day Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes Highlands, NI & Islands). Valid Only for orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday.
|Motor Power||960W x 2|
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (Also in 110V)|