- £780.00 each
- Ex VAT: £650.00
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:NTD750M-2
- Availability:In Stock
The NTD750M is Numatics solution for those who are working in environments where the dust being collected could be hazardous to health, such as pharmaceutical industry. This vacuum has been adapted from the standard base machine to include a Hepa module that when used with NVM-4BH bags provides a filtration efficiency of 99.97%. Although it is suited to use with some potentially hazardous dusts it is not advised to use this machine with carcinogenic dusts such as asbestos, or soot dust, instead we recommend that a hazardous machine is used in these circumstances.
The 750M is built to industrial standards with an all steel drum and trolley providing exceptional durability. The StructoFoam head houses twin 960W motors, these provide plenty of suction and allow for the collection of heavier deposits.
- Hepa Module - Ideal for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Durable Construction - Will stand the test of time
- Easy to Use - Built around a tried and tested design.
- Need a hazardous specification machine? - Try the HZDQ750.
- Just want a standard machine? - Try the NTD750
- Not sure? - Give us a call and we will be happy to help you find the correct machine for the task at hand.
Return to Industrial Dry Vacuum Cleaners.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Motor Power||960W x 2|
|Power Source||230V AC 50/60Hz (Also in 110V)|