- £430.00 each
- Ex VAT: £358.33
- Free Next Working Day Delivery *
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:HZQ200-2
- Availability:In Stock
Numatic HZQ200 Hazardous Dust Vacuum Cleaner
The HZ200 Hazardous Dust Vacuum Cleaner (previously the HZQ200) is part of the Numatic range of HZ vacuum cleaners that have been specially designed for use in environments where hazardous is present.
The HEPA filter module is mounted in an all steel container and ensures the vacuum provides a H13 99.95% filtration efficiency, essential when working with hazardous dusts to prevent them becoming airborne.
The HZQ 200-2 features an all steel power head that incorporates full Twinflo' motor and Nucable plugged cable system.
With a primary pre-filter in this container the machine is designed to operate with Hepaflo dust bags ( see related items) to ensure the HZQ200-2 can be emptied with ease and safety.
When maintained correctly the HZQ200-22 is ideal for environments such as schools and workshops where asbestos and other hazardous dusts may be present.
Do I need a 230V or 110V machine?
A 230V machine is suitable for use in any area where a standard mains plug is available, the same as you would use in a home environment. The 110V variant of this machine is suitable for use on construction sites where a safer, lower voltage is needed. The 110V variant has a large yellow plug that will not work in a home setting.
- Compact Size - Easy to store and transport.
- Durable Construction - Strong enough to use on site.
- Common Bag Size - Uses the same bags as an NRV200 or Henry.
- Hepa Filtration -Suitable for Hazardous Dusts.
- Different Manufacture - Nilfisk 28L ATTIX30-0H Push & Clean Filter System,
- Next Size Up - Try the HZQ370,
- Increased Power - Try the HZDQ570,
- Tougher Drum - Try the HZQ250,
Return to Hazardous Dust H Class Vacuum Cleaners
*Next Working Day Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes Highlands, NI & Islands). Valid Only for orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday.
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Available)|
|Filtration||H13 Hepa - 99.95% - Type H to (IEC 60 335-2-69)|