- £1,958.40 each
- Ex VAT: £1,632.00
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:SSIVD 1800 AP
- Availability:In Stock
Numatic Specialised SSIVD1800AP Engineering Seperator Vacuum
SSIVD1800AP has been developed to deal with the collection of large quantities of coolant from CNC machines, lathes and other engineering equipment. Collected fluid is filtered through a stainless steel basket to remove any particles of swarf or contaminate bigger than 1mm in size, the collected coolant can then be recycled as can the collected swarf.
The SSIVD 1800AP is fitted with an auto-pump meaning it will automatically start to pump out the contents of the drum once it starts to become full, it will also automatically switch off once fluid levels fall. The auto-pump function makes the AP version suited to bigger applications where large quantities of coolant need collecting and disposing of.
Twin motors ensure that the 1800AP works quickly and efficiently and can deal with big deposits of coolant quickly, they are housed within a StructoFoam head ensuring they are well protected from knocks and bumps.
A tubular steel chassis with large wheels allows the machine to be wheeled around the workshop quickly and easily to wherever it may be needed.
- Automatically empties - Automatically pumps itself empty, allowing continuous use,
- Separates swarf from coolant - Ideal for recycling and waste management,
- 10m Drain hose - Can be pumped into a receptacle up to 10 metres away,
- Twin motors - Plenty of suction even for big jobs,
- Cyclonic entry - Allows the fitment of hoses ranging from 32mm to 76mm,
- Big wheels - Excellent mobility and stability on uneven surfaces.
- Don't need the auto-pump facility? - Check out the gravity empty version.
- Want something smaller? - Try the WVD900SC
- Mineral based coolant oil removal,
- Wet swarf removal,
- Medium - Heavy use,
- Engineering workshops,
- Schools and colleges,
- Maintenance applications,
General wet pick up.Supplied with complete BB7 Kit.
This vacuum cleaner is made to order so has extended delivery times of up to 3 weeks. Please contact us prior to ordering for further information.
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Also Available)|