- £581.86 each
- Ex VAT: £484.88
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:HZQ350-s
- Availability:In Stock
Chimney Sweep Vacuum HZQ350
The HZQ370 Soot Vacuum has been specially tailored for use by the chimney sweep and boiler maintenance professions, however its practical format and robust construction has also made it popular with workshops and other commercial sectors.
What is H13 Filtration and why does this vacuum need it?
The Hepa filtration fitted to this machine is designed to deal with the fine dust that is seen during the chimney sweeping process. The key issue with the fine dust generated whilst sweeping is that it is mostly soot, and is carcinogenic due to the substances this contains.
The Hepa filtration module fitted to this vacuum is specially designed to capture the ultra fine particles of this soot dust and prevent it passing through the machine and becoming airborne where it can then be inhaled by the operator.
Do I need to use bags with the HZQ350?
Yes - the vacuum bags supplied with the 350 can contain 15 litres of waste, and offer a secure, clean way to contain the waste collected by the vacuum during the sweeping process, again keeping hazardous material safely under control.
Is this machine suitable for workshop use?
Yes - We can even customise it to your needs, it does depend on what material you are collecting so we would advise you call us first and explain your applicaiton, at which point we will be able to assist in choosing the best machine for your needs.
What warranty comes with the HZQ350?
The vacuum comes with a 2 year manufacturers warranty that covers the vacuum for any faults caused by manufacturing defects or errors.
What makes the 350 a “soot Vacuum”?
Chimney sweeping applications have some unique requirements that are not seen in many other sectors, this compact machine has been designed to meet those requirements.
- Storage For Hose & Cable - When working in peoples homes it is important to keep carpets and furniture clean, it is therefore more important than ever to have somewhere to store the cable of the machine and hose neatly. The handle offers a neat and secure way to store both the hose and cable, preventing them falling on furnishings and leaving black sooty marks.
- Compact Size - When cleaning in the home there is not always a lot of space, the compact size of this machine means that access is not an issue.Durable Construction - The machine is designed to take the bumps and knocks associated with being transported in a van whilst traveling from site to site several times a day. It is all steel in construction and therefore very hard wearing.
- H13 Filtration - Prevents the hazardous, carcinogenic dust generated by sweeping being inhaled by the operator. The vacuum is supplied with a certificate stating that it is H13 rated.
- Comprehensive Accessory Kit - Designed for detailed cleaning and general extraction of dust from a fireplace whilst cleaning.
- Removable Trolley - When access is really very tight the vacuum can be disconnected from the trolley making the vacuum lighter and more practical in compact, confined placed. The wheels of the trolley also mean it can be wheeled to and from properties with ease.
- Compact Size - Easy to move from site to site
- Trolley System - Big wheels make it easy to move around, and the trolley can be used to store cables and hose safely.
- Steel Drum - Added durability.
- Hazardous Filtration - Prevents hazardous particles passing through the machine and becoming airborne.
- Easy Replace Mains Cable - Simple Kettle Type Mains Cable is easy to replace if needed.
What other Accessories are available for this Chimney Sweep Vacuum?
There are many optional accessories, but we find the floor tool kit to be one of the most useful accessory additions. This floor tool set makes cleaning larger areas of flooring very easy and quick. It is more suited to those who are cleaning commercial or industrial boilers or furnaces.
I need a hazardous machine, how do I know if this is the right one.
Give us a call on 0800 9788 499 and speak to our technical team, they will be more than happy to help you in finding the right machine for your requirements. We even have the facility to customise machines to your specific needs.
- Bigger Capcaity - Check out the HZQ750 Soot Vacuum.
Please contact us for further information.
Return to Chimney Sweep & Soot Vacuums
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Available)|
|Filtration||H13 Hepa - 99.95% - Type H to (IEC 60 335-2-69)|