- £743.94 each
- Ex VAT: £619.95
- Free Shipping to Mainland UK.
- 2 Year Warranty Collected & Repaired Free
- Secure Payment Secure SSL Checkout.
- Brand:Numatic Cleaning Products
- Product Code:HZQ750-2
- Availability:In Stock
The HZ750 (previously called the HZQ750s) is the largest hazardous vacuum that Numatic product with a steel drum. It is supplied with a highly mobile trolley (that it can be detatched from) that features big wheels, making it highly mobile and ideal for workshop use. The steel drum makes it well suited to industrial use where it will see the odd knock and bump.
The H spec hazardous head on this machine in combination with a Hepa module, and removable dust bags provide a 99.95% filtration efficiency, essential when working with dusts that could potentially be hazardous to health if made airborne.
Supplied with a comprehensive BB20 accessory kit that is built to the same high standards as the vacuum cleaner.
- Large Capacity - Clean for longer between stops,
- Trolley System - High Mobility,
- Steel Construction - Added Durability
- Next Size Down - Try The HZQ570
- Next Size Up - Try The HZQ900
- Increased Power - Try the HZDQ750
- Cheaper Alternative? - Try the ATTIX 50 Niflisk
Return to Hazardous Dust H Class Vacuum Cleaners
*Free Delivery to Mainland UK only (excludes highlands, NI & Islands).
|Power Source||230V AV 50/60Hz (110V Available)|
|Filtration||H13 Hepa - 99.95% - Type H to (IEC 60 335-2-69)|