Floor Tool Kit (302002881) Included!
The Nilfisk Attix 761-2M XC is the largest of the M-Class Vacuum cleaners in our range built with ease of use in mind the Nilfisk Attix 761-2M has large wheels ensuring it is easily transported around site and is stable on rough surfaces, it also incorporates a large 70L stainless steel container that can be tilted or lifted off for very easy emptying.
Its Steel Chassis makes it ideal for use in industrial applications where a robust machine is required. Automatic filter cleaning and auto stop-start further tailor the Attix 751-2M to the industrial market keeping distractions to a minimum.
The Attix 761-2M is packed with features that make it easy to use and reliable, including:
- Automated Filter Cleaning - When required the filter is automatically cleaned.
- Washable PET fleece filters - Keeping maintenance costs right down.
- Quiet performance - The Attix 761-2M has a low noise output at only 57 dB-A when in use, yet does not compromise on performance.
- Automatic Stop-Start Power Take Off - Turns the vacuum cleaner on and off automatically as you use the power tool plugged into it.
- Wet and Dry Performance (additional accessories required)
- Soft start
- Cable Holder
- Anti-Static System
The Attix 761-2M comes supplied with the hose, floor tool kit & power tool outlet adaptor
I still have some questions?
Give our sales team a call on our Freephone number, our staff will be more than happy to help you choose the correct vacuum for your needs. You can also check out the Nilfisk Alto Resources on this machine here; Click Here
The Attix 761 comes WITH an EU Plug so you will have to change the plug or delivery time can increase up to 1 week
Return to M-Class Vacuum Cleaners
|Auto Stop Start||Yes|
|Cable Length||7.5 m|
|Sound Level||57 DB-A|
|Suction||230MBar / 23KPA|
|Airflow||3600 L / M|
Free Standard Delivery
On all orders to UK Mainland when you spend over £96
Experts on hand to help
Not sure what product you need? Give us a call!
Instant FREE Credit Available
Work in the Public Sector? We have credit options available
Highly rated by our customers
We supply to thousands of UK Businesses and Households.